Friday, November 16, 2012

Old Lace Birthday Card.



Using some of the leftover supplies from Amazing Paper Grace's October kit, I made this card for my Aunt's birthday.
I used Spellbinders small & large classic ovals & floral ovals to layer the sentiment. I used one of the dies from Becca's kit on the side and layered a few paper flowers & a button. I used the lace from Graphic 45's Staples Trim and a triple pearl stick pin to finish off the front.
Inside, I printed the sentiment out and die cut it using one of Becca's dies. I used the same die as a stencil to cut around to make the mat out of kraft cardstock. And on the back, every birthday card should include the secret to staying young...)
Thank you for looking and thank you to Becca for another amazing kit! I hope your surgery goes well, Hun!
-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.
Have a great day!
-D