Thursday, November 15, 2012

Finally! A card!...



I created this card for the Our Daily Bread weekly challenge - "Gold & Silver".
I used the ODB sketch from Octobers sketch challenge as my design inspiration. I cut "snowflakes" out of kraft cardstock using Spellbinder's Venetian Motifs & Exquisite Circles dies. I used alcohol ink in gold & perfect pearls to give them a frosted look. I stamped my images from "Warm Wishes" on white cardstock & colored the snowman scene with my copics. I finished it off with some liquid pearl "snow" on the trees & cut them out with a circle punch. I colored the brad with gold alcohol ink and then coated it with glossy accents to give it a little more dimension. The "star" behind it is actually the innies from the Venetian Motif diecut. I love how everything came together.
Thank you for the inspiration, ODB!
If you'd like to participate in the challenge, head on over to http://ourdailybreaddesignsblog.blogspot.com/2012/11/odbdslc130-gold-or-silver.html.
-D

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.
Have a great day!
-D